River (Lake) Chief Based Comprehensive Management Information System
The River (Lake) Chief Based Comprehensive Management Information System centers on the river chief based management model and is guided by networked management thoughts of rivers. In close combination with the GIS geographic information system, mobile network, multi-media, cloud computation, Internet of Things, big data, micro services, water quality models and other sophisticated information technology, the system can be used to construct the integrated information management platform for scientific monitoring, supervision and protection of rivers and lakes and provide query, reporting, management and other services at different levels by different carriers facing river chiefs, workers, patrol inspection personnel and the public at different levels. In this way, it is able to statistically present, dynamically get control of and normally follow river management, provide information support channels and solutions for a series of questions about difficult division of responsibilities, unsmooth coordination and communication and failing implementation and management of systems, provide supports for objective management, target supervision and fulfillment and performance assessment of river chiefs' works, realize efficient, convenient, long-term and real-time management and governance of rivers and lakes and convoy the promotion and implementation of the "river chief-based" management model.
1. High integration of data and comprehensive control of information
● Based on the "Internet +" service concepts, the system comprehensively makes use of smart sensors, Internet of Things, mobile internet technology, UAV and diversified data collection and analysis technologies, to realize longitudinal information flow and interchange of river chiefs and river chief offices at provincial, municipal, county, village and many other levels, as well as transverse coordination of water conservancy, environmental protection, agriculture and many other departments based on "Internet +".
● The system can, on the basis of the cloud service platforms, provide cloud computing services and big data platforms for technical supports and realize integrity process and correlation analysis of diversified and massive data.
● Different data are vividly presented on the IGS map with different latitudes, including data about building projects, pollution source, monitoring, surveillance video and basic aspects, as well as various themes on the basis of rivers, river chiefs, grids, administrative regions and businesses.
2. Business interconnection, promoting closed loop question feedback
The reporting, acceptance, disposal and feedback systems considering objectives, plans, tasks, supervision and meetings are closely related to the duties of the river chiefs and assessment requirements and with river and lake management and governance as the core objectives, all sources of problems can be covered, including all links of problem disposal, to provide information feedback modes, support the customization of users considering each treatment procedure nodes, intelligently mange different problems during routine work of the river chief based system and all kinds of problems regarding relevant rivers and lakes and make sure closed loop treatment.
3. Early alarm and source tracing, to support decision making about river and lake management & governance
Various analysis models such as the section - water network - pollution source model, the section - pipeline network - sewage drainage exit - pollution source model and the section - tributary stream - pipeline network - sewage drainage exit - pollution source, as well as various algorithms such as neural networks and data statistics are established combining various river related data, by means of models and advanced technologies, and on the basis of the upstream and downstream relationship between water flow and different monitoring sections, the inflow and outflow relationship between main streams and trunk streams and the relationship between different pollution sources' emission outlets and the sewage treatment plants and pipeline.
4. Micro service and advanced technologies, with strong openness and convenient extension
Take use of open, uniform and standardized data interfaces, to facilitate swift execution of different places; dynamically add monitoring points based on the implementation schedule, guaranteeing safe and fast data interface and capacity expansion, which adapts to the practical establishment of the river chief based information system.
● Interface with the environmental monitoring system of the environmental protection bureau
● Interface with existing hydrologic systems
● Interface with the weather forecast system
● Interface with three prevention systems (flood, drought and wind prevention)
● Provide services as for the routine works of river chiefs at different levels, including river water quality information, etc.
● Interface with the platform of the upper level